Passport Photos while you wait!
Two photos per set
Ready for your Passport Application, ID, Visa, Work, or other Permits.
Need another set of Passport or ID photos?
What Do I Need to Obtain a Passport?
Two official passport photos (2″x2″)
- Certified Birth Certificate or Expired Passport
- Driver’s License or other ID
(please call to confirm what is acceptable)
- Passport Book
- Passport Card**
- Passport payment shall be made by CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, payable to U.S. Department of State.
**Passport Cards – The passport card will facilitate entry and expedite document processing at U.S. land and sea ports-of-entry when arriving from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. The card may not be used to travel by air. It will otherwise carry the rights and privileges of the U.S. passport book and will be adjudicated to the exact same standards. For complete information on passport cards visit the U.S. Department of State website .
- You need 2 identical passport photos size 2×2 taken within the last 6 months. It must be front view with a white or off-white background. (Photographs can be taken at PostalMax)
Evidence of Citizenship:
ONE of the following documents MUST be presented:
- Certified copy of your birth certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization or of Citizenship
- Expired Passport
- Consular Report of Birth
- For child passport renewals, applicants under age 16 will be required to submit a certified birth certificate AND their previous passport.
- If you are unable to present acceptable documentary ‘IDENTIFICATION” you may bring a person who has known you for more than two (2) years. To be acceptable, the witness must be either an American citizen or permanent resident alien and must present appropriate identification.